Property Wide CCTV
Hospitality Security Camera Systems
Hospitality Video Surveillance can be Beneficial
Security – Hospitality video surveillance can help keep your guests safe from theft and other criminals by helping you track your visitors and prevent break-ins on your property.
Prevent theft – Hospitality security cameras can help keep intruders out of exclusive Hospitality areas like swimming pools and gyms, where theft is common. A surveillance system in your storeroom and other maintenance areas can uncover potential employee theft.
Remain competitive – Along with providing security, a professional Hospitality video surveillance system gives your guests peace of mind while staying at your hotel, and can help you increase your return business and remain competitive in an aggressive market.
Flexible – Modern security cameras are easy to install and can be adjusted at any time to fit your needs.
Remote monitoring – Adding an NVR (Network Video Recorder) to your security camera system gives you the ability to broadcast your surveillance footage over the internet. This breakthrough in surveillance technology allows you to monitor any of your security cameras at any time from any internet connection, giving you instant security updates.
Hospitality Security Cameras
- Where do you experience the most thefts?
- Have you ever wished that you caught something on camera?
- How do you currently manage security at your property?
- Do you feel like your surrounding area contributes to your overall security?
- How would you describe your average guest?
- Business travelers
- leisure travelers
How is your property laid out?
- Single building with amenities like pool and spa, and facilities.
- Several buildings spread out over a large property
- Have you ever had issues with employee theft?